News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

For South Side Artists

Started by jay, December 15, 2012, 11:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

it would be nice to see local artists have thier own onclave on all sides of ytown. each side can have thier own speciality.

Rushblvd

Wow Jay--I'm taken back ???
As a Southsider I believe our community (and side of town) is safe..We have problems like any other side of Youngstown, but come, on to put it out there like people do not appreciate local artists from the SS.. >:( Excuse me but the SS does include Mill Creek Park-as well as the WRTA bus line- on Midlothian (iwasthere) I use as my example. :laugh: .So I  am a tad upset the way the post was put.. :(

jay

South Side Artists

If you are looking for a safe community that appreciates your artistic talents,  please consider moving to the Garden District of the west side.   The Garden District has inexpensive houses and reasonable rents.  The District is close to the Artists of the Mahoning Commons, close to Mill Creek Park, and is accessed by three WRTA bus routes.

For more information, contact the Garden District Neighborhood Association.