News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

YSU v South Dakota State

Started by Towntalk, November 02, 2012, 11:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on November 04, 2012, 07:19:35 PM
Next Question

With only one home game remaining, would you attend the game if you had a FREE ticket, a FREE bottle of water, and someone gave you $10 to fill a seat?

throw in a ysu shuddle from the wrta bs i am in like flynn.

irishbobcat

I'm sitting next to towntalk and I'll have the same!

Towntalk

Me? Make it 3 hot dogs and a couple of Bud's and a couple of bags of French Fries and a 12 inch pizza, and I'd consider it.

irishbobcat

Throw in a free hot dog, free parking, and some nice,warm, sunny weather....and I'll be there.....

jay

Next Question

With only one home game remaining, would you attend the game if you had a FREE ticket, a FREE bottle of water, and someone gave you $10 to fill a seat?

iwasthere

irishbobcat

Interesting that the paid attendance at yesterday's game was listed at 11,000...but the paper reported only about 3,000 people showed up....
seems 8,000 season ticket holders had the same idea I had......

iwasthere

irishbobcat

The last YSU football game I saw in person Ron Jaworski was quarterback and Dike Beede was coach.....
In fact...it was this game.....the University of Tampa beat YSU...1970.....

Sat Oct 3 Youngstown State Youngstown, OHWon 35-13

iwasthere

Quote from: irishbobcat on November 03, 2012, 01:58:45 PM
No, I'm just not going to sit out in cold and damp weather to watch a sub-par football team play and be charged 3 dollars for a bottle of water....
that response still make you sound like ebernzer of football in other words wrong answer. no three dollar water for you.

irishbobcat

Towntalk

YSU WINS 13 - 10

irishbobcat

No, I'm just not going to sit out in cold and damp weather to watch a sub-par football team play and be charged 3 dollars for a bottle of water....

iwasthere

irishbobcat

The rah rah support for this year's team is over......I for one would not sit outside today even with a free ticket....