News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Buffalo Wild Wings

Started by Towntalk, June 22, 2012, 11:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

New owners will be moving into the downtown Youngstown space just vacated by Buffalo Wild Wings.

Attorneys Bryan Ridder, Chris Sammarone and JP Daliman plan to open Dooney's Downtown Grille in the space occupied by Buffalo Wild Wings, which opened as BW3 in 1994. The restaurant closed June 22 and the goal is to have Dooney's operating by July 20.

Overall, the partners' plan will cost about $30,000 in improvements, including a new point-of-sale system, surveillance cameras and televisions.

The restaurant will have a sports bar theme.

ysugrad

Quote from: jay on June 23, 2012, 05:34:18 AM
I've heard it's going to be a Sports Grill type of operation.

I wonder if the Youngstown Sports Grill is taking over the BW3's location.  A while back, there were pretty strong indicators that they were relocating downtown.

jay

I've heard it's going to be a Sports Grill type of operation.

Towntalk

Downtown Buffalo Wild Wings Celebrating on Closing Night     

Buffalo Wild Wings is passing the torch, but who's on the receiving end is still a mystery.

"It's a local ownership group that is going to be starting an up-start concept and they're going to make their announcement pretty quick," Esenwein said. "I don't want to steal anybody's thunder."

The new owners are expected to expand Party on the Plaza.