News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Regional Chamber Membership Since SB5

Started by ytowner, July 03, 2011, 11:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Please Ricky and Ytowner....keep drinking the neo-con kool-aid..... man, you guys really are clueless about everything.......

Ohio will never prosper under your ultra-right wing agenda......you will destory the state you profess to love......

Rick Rowlands

Unions are nothing but Democrat political action committees operating under the guise of being worker organizations.  With state and federal labor laws now providing the worker rights that were once secured by the unions, the need for a unionized workforce continues to diminish.

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on July 03, 2011, 12:35:35 PM
SB 5 will be overturned......Kasich and his ultra-right wing agenda will be stopped.....

You and your evil neo-con plans to turn Ohio into a right to work state will never happen.....

Ohioans bought a pig in the poke when they elected Kasich last year....he will be a one-term governor as well.....
If jobs are created, he will be in office for 7.5 more years and I guarantee that.

And I am 100% IN FAVOR of Right to Work. Why are you so against it? Why must Ohioans be forced into unions if they don't want to be in unions?! In my eyes, when right to work is implemented in a state, it just goes to show that a ton of people in that particular state do not feel its necessary to be a member of a union.

irishbobcat

SB 5 will be overturned......Kasich and his ultra-right wing agenda will be stopped.....

You and your evil neo-con plans to turn Ohio into a right to work state will never happen.....

Ohioans bought a pig in the poke when they elected Kasich last year....he will be a one-term governor as well.....

ytowner

The membership of the Youngstown-Warren Regional Chamber is up since SB5 was voted into effect. The Chamber has lost some members, but the membership has actually gone up thru June... Just keep that in mind people... The silent majority will speak in November.