News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Don't Buy Fireworks

Started by jay, June 22, 2011, 10:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Sarge, I don't...........

I love my dog more than fireworks......

PLUS IT'S ILLEGAL TO SHOOT EM OFF IN OHIO!!!!!!

I can't believe, you Sarge, a good soldier, would support an illegal activity like fire crackers!!!!!!!!

Towntalk

Says George: "Let the fireworks begin."

sfc_oliver

Of course, it's only Dennis's neo cons who like fireworks. Won't find a democrat or a green party person ever using those disgusting things.

"The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more."

John Adams
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

Of course neo-cons like Ricky love fireworks.....they love guns, war, explosions galore........of course, they love anything illegal and from China!!!!!

Ricky, will you pay my vet bill because I have to have my dog sedated due to all the damn illegal fireworks?????

Rick Rowlands

Yep, we must not have fun! 

jay

The explosions have already started in my neighborhood.

Don't buy fireworks!  (They are all imported anyway)