News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Don't Buy Fireworks

Started by jay, June 22, 2011, 10:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

I've never been one of those "Buy American" types.  I'll buy what I need regardless of where it comes from as long as it does the job and is priced right. If that happens to be American made all the better.  Since the US has made a decision to get rid of manufacturing in favor of ultra clean air and water it serves no purpose to try to buy American.

irishbobcat

Sarge, but you are the one who says he likes a good show and firecrackers are safe......

so....let me blow em off on your house or shoot bottle rockets onto your roof.....

their safe and fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Or, are they really dangerous, illegal, annoying, and you are afraid we might need to call the Lowellville Fire Dept. sometime during the show?   LOL

I enjoy having a good time with ya, Sarge!!!!!!  smile and relax.....

sfc_oliver

Dennis you truly are one sick puppy.

And don't put words in my mouth.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

Who is going to damage your house?

firecrackers are safe....that's your argument......Sarge.....

no danger to life or property with them......

you said....blow em off, celebrate the fourth!!!!!

So maybe I will.....I'll even maybe bring American MADE Blackcats!!!!!!!

What's wrong Sarge????   I thought you enjoy a good firecracker show at your place?????   LOL!!!

sfc_oliver

Gee Dennis, just because you were proven to be wrong again is no reason to threaten to do damage to my house.

irishbobcat

Sarge, remind me to set off a couple of M-80's on your window sills tonight at midnight.....

then call me and tell me how you like the boom booms......

sfc_oliver

Gee Dennis, what an Idea. Why don't you invest in a new manufacturing plant that makes fireworks in the USA, what a concept.

OOPs, too late already been done.......

http://www.blackcatfireworks.com/c-20-made-in-usa.aspx

Why do so many insist that we don't manufacture anything anymore? Stop drinking the kool-aide.....

irishbobcat

Yup, Ricky talks out of both sides of his mouth......

Be a proud America but it's OK to buy illegal fireworks for two weeks from China.....

Gonna start buying the cars from China when they hit the US as well, Ricky neo-con American?

Rick Rowlands

The fireworks laws should be suspended during the first two weeks of every July.  Let the population have a little bit of fun!   

jay

Display your American flag (hopefully made in the U.S.A.) on the Fourth of July.

Don't disturb the peace by exploding fireworks (made in communist china) on the Fourth of July.

jay

I'm pretty sure Youngstown's Shot Spotter interprets the fireworks as gun fire.  The police waste a lot of time responding to these calls.

sfc_oliver

irishbobcat

Still.....here we have 2 neo-cons supporting illegal fireworks in Ohio.....

so much for respecting the law.......but then again, you guys don't like government and laws to begin with.....

Rick Rowlands

Your dog will get over it! As for its owner, sedatives might just be whats needed.

sfc_oliver

Truth is the fireworks bother my dog too. And when they fire the main show here in Lowellville it's nearly directly over my house.

But I love my country more than my dog. And I wouldn't stop anyone from celebrating her independence......