News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Cornersburg Store To Close

Started by jay, March 19, 2020, 04:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

More Good News

The Italian will be open on Mondays starting Monday, September 14.

Why?Town

More good news!! But depending on what the social distancing markers on the floor are, I may just ignore them.

For some reason I can't post my Wile E Coyote picture here but I sure learned a lot from his mistakes, most of all DON'T EVER STAND ON AN "X".

jay

The Cornersburg Italian grocery store has reopened.

One way walking in the store.
Social distancing markers on the floor.
Many shields are now in place in the deli area and at the check out.

Why?Town

Good news is so much better than what's on the news.

jay

This Italian store will reopen on July 1.

Curbside pick up only

Credit cards only

Why?Town

Sorry to hear that.

This virus has been referred to as the Chinese Virus quite a few times in the recent past and because that term was ever used Chinese Americans are being treated poorly and that people are not going to Chinese restaurants because our country is full of racists.

All of this came from various news networks. If any of it was true they'd be calling everyone on this forum a racist because we didn't do enough to keep that Italian grocery store open and how it's because of so much Covid-19 happening in Italy.

jay

The Italian grocery store in Cornersburg will close indefinitely after March 21.

The coronavirus continues to ruin our local economy.