News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Seventh Ward Candidates' Forum - Thursday, April 16

Started by jay, April 15, 2015, 09:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Please to name me one other 7th Ward candidate put in the amount of sweat equity on behalf of the 7th Ward that Chris has put in?

PD

Everybody is entitled to their opinions and their own vote. That's how I see it

Towntalk

Don't you mean Basia Adamczak? As to your complaint about Travers long answers ... he has done more for the 7th Ward than all the other candidates combined, and as for basia ...the broad has done squat for the 7th Ward, and didn't even become involved in neighborhood groups till recently. She's heavily involved in local democratic business, yet her peers chose tax dodger vivo over her. That says something as far as I'm concerned. I can't speak for Hanni or the other candidate, but I voted for Travers because he has not only proven himself, but based on his work with 7th Ward groups, going in he'll know which chains to pull and which bells to ring.

iwasthere

Bosnia hanni vivo Travers that is how I rate their performance, Thursday evening. Bosnia answered ninety percent of the time. Travers problem is long winded responses to questions that was directed to him. Holly married a hanni, bull moose grandson. She was able to give answers outside the box. Vivo held his own esp abt his tax problems. Vivo spoke abt his experiences through out the mahoning CTY. He has a network of secular and political connections that is a place.

Towntalk

I couldn't attend due to previous commitments, but as a 7th Ward resident, only Chris Travers has all the qualifications to be our next Councilman. I can say that I put my vote where my opinion rests ... I voted for Travers. This BS that all the candidates spew out at these forums means very little ... it's their deeds that counts and Travers is the ONLY candidate that has consistently worked for the betterment of the 7th Ward ... Vivo --- THE TAX DODGER --- tells us volumns about where the Democratic Committee people are coming from ... a worthless lot of pathetic Lemmings huddling around Betras.

jay

Did any Forum members attend this candidates' forum?

In your opinion, which candidate is most prepared to be the next seventh ward councilman.

Towntalk

I approve 100% the way that the question period will be handled ... I know that there are those who don't like it, but when you look at the way others handle it, off topic questions; repetitious questions; multiple questions by one person are avoided, relivant questions are asked, and the audience goes away with a better understanding of all the candidates, and what their goals are for the 7th Ward.

Towntalk

The 7th Ward Citizens Coalition will host a Candidates Night on Thursday, April 16, 2015 at Faith Community Church, 1919 E. Midlothian Blvd. (corner of E. Midlothian Blvd. and Sheridan Blvd.), Youngstown, Ohio.

A meet and greet will start the evening at 6:00 p.m. and the Candidates Forum will begin at 6:30 p.m.
There are four candidates for this position.

This is your opportunity to meet the candidates running for the 7th Ward Council position and learn more about their viewpoints. You need to know how the next councilperson will represent our neighborhoods and our ward.

Please come and join us for the evening. Get informed then cast your vote in the election.

jay

I heard that the seventh ward is holding a candidates' forum on Thursday, April 16.

Could a seventh ward resident kindly supply the event information.