News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Mangino

Started by Towntalk, January 30, 2010, 08:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

I'd rather see Louie "Tax Dodger" Free hit the road to the unemployment line.

irishbobcat

Now if we can get Ron Verb to move back to Medina.....Yippee!!!!!

Shar

Mangino spent a lot of time on the radio bashing Youngstown.  I am happy to see  him go.   ;D

woozle

I hope he crashes his bike again... He has added nothing but insult to Youngstown.. Whoo Hoo!!! Happy Dance.. he's outta here!!!!!

Towntalk

John:

This is why Mangino didn't say anything to you:

"Mangino — part of a short list of Mahoning Valley celebrities who are knowable by just one name — also didn't want to talk about the move while still on the air at WKBN."

This is a huge leap for Mangino, and to his credit, as long as he's still at WKBN his loyalty is to that station.

Clearly the station's staff and management are happy for him.

Many WKBN air personalities went on to bigger and better positions in the industry, some to national fame.

john r. swierz

I did a 30 minutes pre recording with him today at 10:30A.M. for the weekend magazine. The show was on Block Watches and it will air on Sunday at 7A.M. on all Clear Channel stations. He didn't say anything to me.

Towntalk

:) :) :) THREE CHEERS FOR MANGINO  :) :) :)

KDKA is a 50,000 watt station in Pittsburgh ... the oldest commercial radio station in America. This is the big time.

He will be on the air from 6:00 - 10:00 PM weeknights.