News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Notice

Started by Towntalk, October 20, 2015, 02:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

BE ADVISED

When I see anything I disagree with, I am going to speak my mind whether anyone likes it or not. This is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you only want to hear nice gentle nonsence go to my facebook page, there are plenty of things to do there, but here, I'm not nice, I've got a sharp tongue and 15 years of experience speaking my mind for the Talk Radio industry, and I'm not going to change. I'm NOT looking for friends here, friends are a dime a dozen, and as fickle as they can be. I will fear my tongue for NO ONE. This isn't facebook, this is about our valley and what is best for it, that is why I stopped posting interesting historical topics, they are NOT going to improve our collective lot one iota. Everyone here knows what this valley's problems are, and why they are what they are, and it's high time we became more committed in demanding changes.

Jay won't say it, but I will. He's been working his butt off trying to get all of us involved in our community, but as he has pointed out over and over again, NO ONE here, other than iwasthere even takes the time to attend Council meetings yet we come here and bellyache about problems. If this sorry state of affairs goes on here in Youngstown, the same must apply to all the other communities in the Valley.

In the final analysis, we only get out of anything as much as we put into it and that is why half of our city is a vast wasteland looking like something out of a third world country.