News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Get Ready For The Ward Charter Issue Fundraiser

Started by jay, September 10, 2014, 09:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

I saw Phil Kidd and volunteered placing signs all over Youngstown.  Also to introduce him to the private sector DT.

Towntalk

Yea, what is > Sixth W = Win < ???
Let us all in on your little secret  >:( ??? >:(

jay

The main point is to contribute to the ward reduction (7 to 5) ballot issue fund.  If you live outside the area, you may contribute without attending the event.  Event details will be posted as soon as I am sure everything is in place.

Sixth W = Win   ;D

AllanY2525

Quote from: iwasthere on September 11, 2014, 12:32:04 AM
jay the 6 w's, please.

Who, what, when, where, why...and what is the 6th "w" ?

I'm assuming that the funds are going to be used to "get out the vote", ie: making signs,
advertising, etc....?

iwasthere

Towntalk

Why should we start saving our money for this? If the supporters want blood money, then let them dig extra deep into their own pockets, mortgage their homes, and cash in their IRA's assuming they had the wisdom to invest in IRA's, and dip into their savings accounts. As for me, I already have a lengthy list of charities that I support, and I'm all tapped out.

jay

Start saving your money.  A fundraiser in support of the 7 to 5 ward reduction charter issue will be held on Monday, September 22.