News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Slap, Slap

Started by jay, October 17, 2012, 08:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: irishbobcat on October 17, 2012, 09:24:17 PM
I heard the entertainment committee for first nite Youngstown will be working at first nite Canfield this year....
i think the canfield lions will have three additional helpers for cfn

Youngstownshrimp

The City did a good thing tonight and did not sell their mineral rights, they are only going to lease them.   Still the City must push Yemma to activate the landbank in a serious manner for any return of the energy companies who have redlined the City from leasing.

irishbobcat

I heard the entertainment committee for first nite Youngstown will be working at first nite Canfield this year....

iwasthere

i will tell john r swierz he can kiss my arse if he thinks i am going to help him with any of his projects in the seventh ward or his pet project, "first nite". as a board member of the 7th wcc i wlll vote against any of his recommendations. nor support his incentatives.

irishbobcat

I'm sure he said this with a smile on his face....

jay

First it was city council's refusal to place all the charter review issues on the ballot even though the majority of active citizens wanted these issues to be voted on by the residents of Youngstown.

Today, city council totally ignored the citizens of Youngstown by passing the legislation to lease the city's mineral rights.

At the close of today's city council meeting, one councilman encouraged those attending to keep active in the affairs of the city.  Why should they???

I, for one, will reassess my involvement in the community after witnessing council's disregard for the electorate.