News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

2 For, 30 Against

Started by jay, October 16, 2012, 10:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Yes, if I'm doing it why shouldn't my neighbor also unlock the riches beneath his land.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on October 17, 2012, 07:39:32 AM
Evidence just how dumbed down Youngstown has become, and how the "poor now, poor forever" mentality has permeated the residents.
rr are you saying you are okay with your neighbor to frack his or her ld?

Rick Rowlands

Evidence just how dumbed down Youngstown has become, and how the "poor now, poor forever" mentality has permeated the residents.

iwasthere

this current mayor adm and council reps who are in favor of fracking will take the bad with the good from this fracking process.

irishbobcat

Will Council listen? No....because the two who spoke in favor were from some chamber of commerce and a gas/oil fracking company.
They are promising streets of gold in Youngstown...when McGuffey Road is paved with gold, call me....
council can wait to demo houses and replace them with fracking wells every 50 feet.....

jay

At the public hearing today regarding the leasing of the City of Youngstown's mineral rights, two people spoke in favor of the leasing legislation and thirty spoke against the legislation.  The two speaking in favor were not residents of the city.  Most of those speaking against the legislation were actually city residents.

Will city council listen to the will of the people of Youngstown?