News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Honey From the East Palestine Area

Started by jay, February 07, 2023, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Some guy that seemed to know much more that most of us combined was on 57KBN and explained how the chemicals when burned split up back into molecules that they were before they were mixed into becoming certain chemical molecules. IIRC those some of those "new" earlier molecules even split back up another step ahead of what they are at the time. I don't exactly remember but I think I could even continue from there. There was also something about half-life or something similar and it didn't seem like there's much to worry about in any plants unless they were planted in or growing in the chemicals themselves.

Someone else mentioned that any dirt where the chemicals have spilled will be taken away and burned to release those chemicals.

jay

Some local stores carry honey produced in the East Palestine area.  I know honey in the store from the 2022 season will be OK.

Will the recent toxic rail tank car fire affect the 2023 honey production.