News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

ACTION MARCH

Started by Rushblvd, August 24, 2010, 08:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rushblvd

Now that I think about it---I did not see that many cars...OMG they were all taken when we were a marchin..... :laugh: :laugh:

iwasthere

how many cars where broken into on that side of the ss while he was there? :o ;D

Rushblvd

they don't thats why he was there 8)

iwasthere

rushgal i surprised that chief hughes showed up. he does not believe the ss has a crime problem. :o

Rushblvd

These marches are going to held all over Youngstown. There was only Councilman Swierz, but Chief Hughes was there,,,

iwasthere

yes it was a successful march. rushgal pinko commie reported back to me about the event. rushgal nieghbor was wondering were was the other council reps and the mayor. are they saying crime is only in the  7th ward and not theirs?

jay

Nice crowd and good TV coverage

iwasthere

this notice has been in the vindy in the past days leading up to the march.

Rushblvd

Jay, I can talk to you about it when I see you at the march today... :laugh:

jay

It probably would be helpful if the event notice was given a few days in advance.

Rushblvd

ACTION MARCH

Tues:  August 24th @ 5:00 pm

Where: Sacred Heart of Jesus church on the corner of Gibson and Camreon

Please attend-------------Support our neighborhoods..--........