News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Open Door

Started by jay, August 24, 2010, 05:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rushblvd

ok-Im down for that ...I figure if I get in the middle-- then by the time we get to the top I should be the lucky one to the door----now if 'iwasthere' is holding me up on his shoulders he will probably toss me through the open door and claim the prize as his. Then he will probably board the door up and I will be stuck inside with all those pesky varmets...But at least it will be boarded up--- :laugh: :laugh:

iwasthere

maybe today's marchers can climb up there to close this door. the marchers can climb on each other shoulders until the lucky marcher can reach and close the door. ;D

Rushblvd

It was open this morning----- >:(

jay

Every time I passed to old vacant Polish Hall on South Avenue I noticed that the second floor door has been open.  Surely the rain is entering and causing further deterioration of the building.

This matter was reported to a city official several months ago in the hope that the owner would be contacted and asked to secure the building.