News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

POTHOLE PATROL

Started by Towntalk, March 09, 2015, 06:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

I saw a hummer off the side of the road with a broken axle and four flat tires. :o ;D

AllanY2525

Towntalk,   LOL!!!

Folks, if it's any consolation at all we're having the same problem here in Montgomery County
Maryland - an area with MANY TIMES the budget of Youngstown and surrounding areas.

The street crews are scrambling to catch up - and patch up - until they can come back and repave.

Mother Nature really pounded the crap out of us this winter.

Towntalk

;D  The last time I got bounced around as much as I was yesterday afternoon was one day up in Canada when I had to ride a farm wagon down a dirt road after a rainstorm. Geeze, It was luckey I was strapped in or my head would have punched a hole in the roof of the car.

Peggy Gurney

Now just how do you know that we are not demanding action?  FACT is, 5 neighborhood associations have demanded actions, mine included.
That doesn't mean it's going to get done right away. Geeze...  ::)

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Driving on Gypsy Lane is AWFUL in fact DOWNRIGHT DANGEROUS to say the very least! THERE ARE MORE POTHOLES ON THAT ROAD THAN CRATERS ON THE MOON! My friend took me shopping yesterday afternoon and made the mistake of turning onto Gypsy Lane and it was one pothole right after another. We were bouncing around literally from Gypsy and Fifth till we reached Belmont Avenue. SHAMEFUL ... OUTRAGIOUS ... WHERE ARE THE BLOCK GROUPS IN THAT AREA, AND WHY AREN'T THEY DEMANDING ACTION BOTH FROM MAHONING AND TRUMBULL OFFICIALS! THIS IS A COUNTY ROAD ... THERE IS A MAJOR HOSPITAL IN THAT SECTION ... WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND ACTION, AND DEMAND IT RIGHT THIS MINUTE!