News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

My next car will be a ..............

Started by jay, January 10, 2006, 07:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

Dan

Dear Ford and General Motors,

My next car will be a fuel efficient compact car capable of 50+ miles per gallon and MADE IN THE USA.

I will buy one when you make one.

Leah

Mid 80's Volvo Station Wagon.  Preferably in Mint Condition or complete with a bottomless bank account to make all the necessary repairs on a used car that old.

Call me weird, but I'd prefer the term "unique."

Ed Brainard

My "next" car...is a 1981 Jeep CJ7.  I found it over in the Struthers/Poland area.  No rust, 78,000 miles...when you open the hood?  No hashie mashie.  a carbureator that's it.  No computers, no "Star trek" appearance.....not expensive to fix, and good on gas.  This thing is made of STEEL...not plastic.  I do own a 1999 Ford Ranger.  Anyone want to make an offer on it?  No matter what breaks on it.....it's expensive.

ytowner

My next car will be a Honda Accord

Honda's have treated me well. I have a great PILOT now and I want to add a car so I am getting an Accord. I have had too many troubles with 3 of my cars; 2 of which built off the turnpike in Lordstown.

I am sorry quality and price matter and the Accord and Honda are wonderful cars and brand.

jay

jay

Many factors influence our decision when purchasing an automobile.  Please complete this sentence.
My next car will be a ...........