News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Did You Receive A Letter From Forum Health?

Started by jay, June 18, 2010, 08:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Both of my minor children received the letters last week and this week each received a two page court document.

Matt06

My 8yo child got this letter over the weekend. My child has never had any contact with Forum health.

sfc_oliver

A bigger waste than you think Jay. I have had one contact with Forum Health in the last 10 years, and I got the letter. I think a lot more than one thousand went out.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

jay

At first glance, the letter gave the impression you were involved in the lawsuit.  I don't owe Forum any money and the hospital doesn't owe any money to me.  I agree, this mailing was a waste of money and paper.

Oldmill

Seems like huge waste of trees and money to me. I skimmed through it and put it in file 13 . It wasn't a bill and sure as hell wasn't offering me any $$$

Towntalk

I agree ... what's the mystery?

By the way on Legally Speaking (WKBN Radio 570) the attorney said to ignore the letter ... a thousand of those letters went out.

Unless you are a creditor that has a bag full of money invested it doesn't concern you unless you are a court watcher that hasn't better use of his time.

"On a related note, if you have ever worked or or used Forum Health's services in the past, you may receive letters in the mail from the bankruptcy court. Local attorneys said they have been flooded with calls, but have told people not to worry because these letters are standard when a company goes through bankruptcy."

Rick Rowlands

Did you read the letter?  You tell us whats it about since both of you got one!

Oldmill

jay

I received a letter from the Forum Health bankruptcy judge.

Did anyone else receive this letter?
Why was it sent to us?