News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Spisak For Governor"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, February 27, 2011, 10:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Folks, after my initial outburst of laughter, I have done some serious pondering and I now believe even though my disdain for Dennis's politics, we in this forum must now put aside our differences and form a committee to "elect Spisak for Governor" , huraaahhhhh..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Rick, Dan, Towntalk, everyone, we have the innovation to form this committee and propel Dennis to the Governorship of the Great State of Ohio, Yes! 8)

First, Dennis we need a picture of you, a picture that shows your resolve, a picture that will speak a thousand words.  I'm thinking the background could be one of Rick's trains being pulled by a green dog team of strays, you will get the hoarders votes, great!  :D  Another picture of you looking dignified can be of you on a rickshaw with Stewie made to look Chinese, hauling cow dung for clean energy, "4 more years!"  8) 

Okay, now for a project, we need some track record for you since you have none we need to make one up, something that will touch the hearts of the entitled to vote for you.  Bicycles, yes, you we must start a bike only rally!  Infact, we must make a press release for you, I know: "The Abolishing of all motorized vehicles on all City roads", super, I can't see straight!, Done.  Spisak leading the cry everyday by getting on his bike , what a statement, powerful! ;)  Let's go to work folks and make this happen and Dennis when you go to gas up your car, try to look like Stewie. ;D