News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Conservative Mahoning Valley

Started by ytowner, May 28, 2009, 10:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

I grew up in a Conservative Mahoning Valley, Seems as though I remember that everyone had a JOB. My Dad raised 7 kids on a mechanics pay. And we  did alright.  Of course I wasn't here to witness the change. What happened?
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

rusty river

Quote from: irishbobcat on May 29, 2009, 02:00:45 PM
Bush forgot Youngstown and the valley! He got your vote and sent us back nothing back in return.

Easy Dennis. I think Ytown was far from the legal voting age in those elections.

irishbobcat

When Bush made all his appearances here in the valley in 2000 and 2004, including the airport stunt with a Democratic Mayor on his side, what happened after those appearances?

Bush forgot Youngstown and the valley! He got your vote and sent us back nothing back in return.

No new jobs....no new industries.....just some tax breaks for the filthy rich.....we didn't even get a bridge to nowhere!

so we are now seeing what Bush's Conservatism brought the valley.....ZERO!!!!!!

Dennis Spisak
Mahoning Valley Green Party

iwasthere

if conservatives rule the area we have a bunch of idiots running around wearing white-hooded robes while carring crosses in their hands. the populace education mentality would look like if we are just involving into man science, math and social studies would be based on what is found in the bible, people would bow down towards Rome, Italy morning,noon and night. do you get my drift? or do i have to describe the scieno in more detail?

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on May 29, 2009, 07:58:58 AM
We know what a conservative Mahoning valley looks like......Ohio voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004.......and look how the valley has  not progressed since then....
case closed.

Dennis Spisak

How can you compare the Presidency to local politics. Bush didn't raise taxes here, the local Democrats did!

irishbobcat

We know what a conservative Mahoning valley looks like......Ohio voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004.......and look how the valley has  not progressed since then....
case closed.

Dennis Spisak

ytowner

I haven't been posting much, but I have been reading. I figured I'd post this here for you folks to read and comment on.

What [IF] conservatives ruled the area... Would it be a better place?
You Decide.

http://mvred.com/2009/05/28/conservative_mahoning_valley/