News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Thoughts on the outcome

Started by Rushblvd, November 08, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

if i was tb, i will wait for the fat sings. there are the provisional ballots to be counted. i seen races where the winner was the loser after the provisional ballots were counted. sm would deliver on his promises. on the other hand, tb past leadership roles were luckluster. the mycap scandle, his role on the school board by allowing wendy webb to stay as  ycs superintendent was a train wreck and his over seeing new workers to follow the rules that led to the arrest of a worker stealing monies was tb responsibility in which he failed. i can hardly wait to see tb recd will be within six months after his election. if the fat lady decides to sing his song.

Rushblvd

Agree Jay..
I think if elected, officials should get called out on the campaign promises made and not delivered..
After this election I don't really see any new people jumping into the political ring..

It will be an interesting next couple of years..

jay

We need more and better candidates.  Also, we need a second or third political party functioning in the city.

Rushblvd

So how did you like the outcome of the City of Youngstown's races????

Any thoughts :)