News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

The magnificent Bill Whittle.

Started by Dan Moadus, March 05, 2011, 12:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Actually those are mainstream American beliefs that he is talking about. 

Youngstownshrimp

I am rejoicing!  The digital revolution is now here and it is our future, no more big government, no more nonworking entitled.  Everyone will be heard thru sites like this and social networking, Long Live Capitalism!!!!!!!!

irishbobcat

I'm not going to spend 11 minutes watching some neo-con talk about neo- conservative beliefs.....

Neo-conservative beliefs are destroying the middle class, the poor, and this country......

Dan Moadus

Thanks Rick. That video really lays out the case for American exceptionalism. I can not imagine how anyone could disagree with it, even Dennis. I would be very interested in what his take on it is? What say you Dennis?

irishbobcat

The neo-con blueprint for success

1. wrap yourself up in the flag and the founding fathers and the sheep will believe anything you say....

I don't put down my country Rick, I am trying to stop you neo-cons from destroying it.....

Rick Rowlands

Rick Rowlands

His seven part series on the beliefs of the TEA Party movement are the most rational and well thought out explanation of conservatism that I have ever been exposed to.  What parts specifically do you not agree with?

irishbobcat

Only neo-con clowns like Rick would believe Whittle's dribble......

Rick Rowlands

Unlike Dennis, I actually watched and could understand that video.  I think he makes some very good points.

irishbobcat

Just what the world needs, another neo-con guy with a warped sense of history on you-tube....

Dan Moadus

Bill Whittle is an essayist, and a philosopher. He used to post his essays on a site called "Eject, Eject,Eject" (he is a pilot). These essays attracted a very big and dedicated following. Though he used to go months between postings, people would check his site everyday hoping for new essays.

Many time while reading them, I would find myself pausing to sit back and just say, "Wow" because of his ability to cut through all the clutter and give a unthought of take on an issue. Here is a link to his latest.  http://tiny.cc/tgack It's about the protests in Wisconsin. I'm sure you've never seen a view like his before on this subject.

My apologies to Dennis in advance as I'm sure he will not like Bill Whittle.