News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lansingville 4th of July Parade

Started by JoyceFarrell, June 22, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Is it true that one of the vehicles in the parade caught on fire?

cc4

Way to go, Kenny Joe!  Above the fold!  Nice picture.

Why?Town

The Shiner clowns were always my favorite part of the parade when I was a kid. They would be driving around in circles in a bunch of little Model Ts.

The last time I saw them was just a couple of years ago, they were doing the same thing but on some type of modified(?) ATVs. Still good to see them, but where are those Model Ts?

Come to think of it, I worked with one back in the 1990s. I was in my mid to late 20s and I'm pretty sure he's a couple years younger than me. I can't remember his clown name but I'm pretty sure it was closely related to smoking or maybe chewing tobacco. I wonder if he's still there and if he can get away with that name these days.

JoyceFarrell

I guess Jay's clown haters also hate the Shrine Clowns and all the good they do for sick children.

Why?Town

Would that be a nest of Clowns or a nest of people who hate clowns? ???

jay

Clowns? ? ?

I know many people who hate clowns.

We have a nest of them on the west side.

JoyceFarrell

Not late to get in Lansingville 4th of July Parade on Sunday July 1st . Cars, trucks motorcycles, floats clowns , organizations. Contact Ken at 330 788-8032.

JoyceFarrell

A update on the picnic- I would recommend that those attending bring a lawn chair to sit in. Also please consider bringing a covered dish or a dessert.

JoyceFarrell

Don't forget about the Lansingville 4th of July Parade on Sunday July 1stFor more info contact Ken Stanislaw at 330 788-8032. Also if you are planning to attend our Community Picnic please contact John R. Swierz at 330 503-1363. We need a head count.  Especially for kids.