News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Rapovy for school board

Started by D.A., May 03, 2005, 02:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solomia

I second the opinion of a younstown graduate.  I have three daughters, Two graduated from Chaney. My youngest is in 10th at Chaney.  I have my 30th class reunion from Chaney this year.  I need the past from this candicate , his recent his goal, his credentials, his experience. Then let me vote.

PattiB

You know what, you can say what you want about Youngstown schools but I will say this I'm a parent of an honor student at Chaney and I have no intention of sending my daughter to a private school. I will also say that many of the other parents of honor students don't have any plans of sending their kids to a private school either. BTW I graduated from a Youngstown school many years ago, recently started YSU and I'm carrying a 4.0 not bad for a city student huh?
Raising teenagers is like being pecked to death by a chicken!
Patti

ytowner

Sounds good to me. Sooner or later the parents of smarter kids will begin to send their kids to Catholic Schools. I have seen it first hand. But to me that is needed.

D.A.

Westside residents should ask Mike Rapovy to run for school board.  The board needs to have a member who admits the school system is a failure.