News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

West side residents take notice

Started by D.A., August 05, 2004, 12:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Clem

My bad, you are correct, gets hard to keep up with from this distance, but thanks to the upgrades at the Vindicator it is easier to keep up with whats going on "Back Home".

I am sure that ANYONE is subject to this guys attacks, it is likely his signature for any and all things going wrong.  Like the barking dog that makes the same sound over and over, in no time they won't even hear him anymore!

Rick_S

Doug,
I think you mean the 6th Ward, not the Seventh. Mark Memmer, 7th Ward Councilman, was also attacked by the #!%$ from the 6th!

Doug Clem

If this is in reference to the "Youngstown Vindicator" article where Clarence Boles was screaming mad and calling the two west side council-folks racist I would not worry.  It is becoming more and more apparent that anyone who disagrees with or does anything contrary to what the 7th ward councilman considers appropriate they will be branded a racist.

This is mindful of an old Jerry Sienfeld episode where the main character did a skit in which he was talking about his uncle who would do the same, pointing to anything less than perfect in his eyes as being an anti Semitic act.  Got a "Bad meal? The cook must be an anti Semite, cut off in traffic? Anti Semite!".  

Time will make this more and more obvious with Boles, in time it will become like any load repetitive noise we may encounter, after a while we won't even hear it anymore.  

I am certainly glad to not be involved with politics anymore!

Doug

Rick K

OK, when is the next meeting, what sort of attacks? Please share more information!

Rick

D.A.

West side residents better start attending the meetings of Youngsown city council.  Your 4th and 5th ward councilmen are under attack by people with racist motives.