News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

West Side candidates' forum, Tuesday, April 14

Started by wscl, April 14, 2015, 02:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Peggy Gurney

Half of our attendance at the 3rd ward forum were young adults. So that would have been about 70.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

My family gets off work at 5:00 to 5:30, they have children that must be picked up at their aunts who cares for them after school. One is a nurse in a doctor's office and she doesn't get off till 5:30. The child of one of my cousin's is blind from birth and her parients have her to care for. I know that other young adults have things that are more pressing than to run off to a political event.
Now in the minds of many, nothing is more important than one of these forums ... NOT EVEN A HANDICAPPED CHILD ... but why should we care?
Let me ask this question ... just how many YOUNG ADULTS attend these forums? GIVE ME NUMBERS, NOT GENERALITIES!

PD

6:30 seems reasonable. You don't want it to start to late do you?  No one wants to be out till 9pm

Towntalk

Why do all these forums have to start at 6:00 PM. What about those who have a real job and don't get off till 5:00PM. Apparently those working blokes don't matter in the grand scheme of things ... they just pay taxes unlike Senios Citizens, and those on welfare so apparently it's a case of keeping paying taxes and keep your mouth shut, your opinions don't count.

wscl

West Side Citizens Coalition Candidates Forum
for Fourth and Fifth Ward Candidates

Tuesday, April 14, 6:30 P.M.

Davis Center
Fellows Riverside Gardens
123 McKinley Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio