News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Stanleys Bar

Started by elecpencil, January 20, 2014, 02:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elecpencil

Thanks Jay. I had been to Nyabinghi quite a few times and did not know what it had previously been.  When a guy recently told me about Stanleys he made it sound like they were still open.

jay

Stanley's closed many years ago.  The building became the location of Club Nyabinghi for several years.  The building burned in 2009 and it was eventually demolished.

www.youngstownfire.com/index.php/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/404-news-article-archive?year=2009

elecpencil

Does anyone know about Stanleys Bar below Steel Street on Salt Springs? I'm told it's a bar that has been there a long time. They serve a unique hotdog with sauerkraut and chili sauce together. Supposedly you have to knock on the door and they will slide open a slot and see who you are. Sounds very strange but I was told about it by a man that has been going there since he was a kid in that neighborhood.