News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Another South Side Homicide

Started by jay, November 18, 2012, 10:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

i call 911 when i hear gun shots when i am up. one can do so much until people that are directly affected by this crime speak up and cooperate with law enforcement agency. one cannot wait for jesus to fix the problems that plague ytown.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on November 20, 2012, 12:14:45 AM
The load on the welfare system just got a bit lighter.
how many donations did he leave along the way before his head was blown off.

jay

Towntalk

The latest murder victim Tamarick "B-Bop" Moore, 18, of Alameda Avenue was a member of the H-Block South Side street gang.

H-Block Gang, 24-year-old Dion Weatherspoon was gunned down on Hilton Avenue earlier in the summer.

Rick Rowlands

The load on the welfare system just got a bit lighter.

kenneyjoe330

I know the pain and frustration - there are WAY too many times I have failed to call when I have heard gun shots in the night.  It puts a different depth into the word TIRED ! ! !

iwasthere

i am sure he was outstanding std being on the honor roll and assisted his sunday school teacher. the prct committee woman in that area screamed that people in this nieghborhood must assist the police in this murder but failed to call the cops when she heard gunshots last nite at the sametime of this hit.

jay

An 18-year old was shot and killed in a SUV on the driveway of a home on E. Avondale today.