News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lobbyists Killing Ohio

Started by irishbobcat, March 07, 2008, 08:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Why should I add another User name to this site? I already had the user name before I became a candidate.....

I simply post my press releases......enjoy.....Although I know you are voting GOP.....

Dennis Spisak...

ytowner

Do you enjoy posting in the 3rd person?

irishbobcat

Press Release Friday, March 7, 2008 

Lobbyists stopping Clean Energy

Campaign site: Http://votespisak.tripod.com

Independent Green Party Candidate for State Representative of the 60th District Dennis Spisak again asked Governor Strickland and the Ohio House and Senate not to be swayed by lobbyists and PACS to derail the Clean Energy Bill now in committee in Columbus.

"We must begin investing in clean energy and a green economy for Ohio's Future" said Spisak.
" A strong and enforceable renewable energy standard combined with energy efficiency measures will make Ohio more energy independent, stabilize electricity rates and create thousands of new jobs."

Spisak pointed out that high paid lobbyists are again in Columbus trying to have this bill defeated before it gets out of committee.

"Once again we see what happens when you elect Democrats and Republicans to the Ohio House and Senate who are bought by Lobbyists and PACS political contributions. As an Independent Green Party Candidate, I have pledged to take to no political contributions from lobbyists, PACS, and will take no donation larger than 50 dollars from any individuals."

Spisak concluded "Current State Representative Bob Hagan took money from over 17 lobbyists and 90 PACS in 2007 alone. Who does Bob Hagan really represent? His lobbyists or the voters of the 60th district?"