News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Maggy on the Radio on Monday

Started by jay, November 26, 2006, 10:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our2cents

I missed the show.    Did anyone catch it?  Was anything interesting discussed?

Thanks for the added info on Casey.  Her bio doesn't mention anything about her past.

Towntalk

For those who didn't know, Casey is the daughter of former Mahoning County Prosecutor Vince Gilmartin.

A real Irish charmer, Mr. Gilmartin gained fame for his renditions of Irish songs which became a local tradition every St. Patrick's Day. As a Prosecutor he went up against a number of local mobsters with great success.

jay

Maggy is a community activist and former candidate for mayor of Youngstown.  Her topics usually involve the issues of crime, corruption, and public safety.  Maggy is also a member of this forum.

our2cents

I may be out of the loop a bit, who is Maggy?  Someone else mentioned the Ron Verb show before, but I never took the time to listen.  What do they normally discuss?

jay

Maggy will be on the radio during the Ron Verb Show on Monday, November 27.  WKBN 570-AM starting at 3:05 p.m.