News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Voting machines tied to Romneys could determine Ohio election outcome

Started by irishbobcat, October 27, 2012, 10:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

This thread reminded me to move all my 401K to something safe this week.

I considered doing it for the 2000 election but decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Boy was I wrong, between the day of the election and the day they figured it all out in Florida, I lost about 25%.

Towntalk

Ohio will be one of the states that the UN will be poking its nose in at poling stations according to CNN:

This week a group of civil rights groups, including the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the League of Women Voters, sent a letter to Daan Evarts, head of the OSCE mission, urging him to send monitors to states where voter ID laws and early voting restrictions "voting have been most extensive-Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Texas and Wisconsin."

Source: CNN

sfc_oliver

So it's true. We are now officially a third world country who must be watched over and supervised by the UN.....

Pitiful.................

I wonder if they will have any observers in Philli?
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

this is another reason why a segment of people does not vote.

Towntalk

sfc_oliver

And this one could be very close so expect a lot of complaints...

I can start.... Is it true that the Democrats have asked people from the UN to watch over our election? To send observers?

Just a rumor i heard..........Never checked it out.....

Towntalk

It's not the machines you have to worry about, it's the bloody fools running the elections that cause all the problems. Every presidential election there are controversies about the vote count, and this election will be no different.

sfc_oliver

Did I understand that these are the same machines that were used in 2008?

If so, so what?