News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Arby's Robbed, Market & Boston

Started by our2cents, October 31, 2006, 07:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfdgricker

The Subway on McCartney road was also the victim of an armed robbery at the same time or shortly after the South side robbery. Campbell PD was the main department with YPD assisting with a car or two. Last I heard, Campbell PD has the sbj surrounded in the woods behind the business. They were calling for a K-9.

our2cents

I hope they found it.  I know they found a empty van earlier and it was not the right one.  I turned the scanner off and don't know if they really did find the right group yet.  Hopefully if they were caught it'll be all over the news tomorrow.  YPD swarmed the area looking to find them.

Micky

We heard that the van was found with suspects by our YPD.  Kudos if true! 

Always check to see if your auto license plates are on the front and back.  Several friends have had one plate stolen and 1 friend nearly had theirs taken while at Rite Aid (Midlothian) parking lot. 

our2cents

Arby's was just robbed @ Market & Boston.  Suspect was tall black male, dressed all in black with a white t-shirt.  Suspect fled in a full size white van.  loud exhaust, no markings, very rusty bottom.