News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Fourth Annual Santa Shuffle - Downtown Youngstown

Started by heelsandwheels, November 03, 2014, 12:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

heelsandwheels

There is the $10 fee - and $5 of that will be donated to a local charity (of your choice from our list of 11 this year). After that all you need to do is make a purchase at any location and we have items for free-$1-$2 and up. The you are in the running for an electronics package. Last year it was a 32" TV with Blu Ray.  8)

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

heelsandwheels

THEN COME JOIN US AT THE SHUFFLE SATURDAY THE 6TH FROM 11AM-4PM!  ;D ;D ;D

Peggy Gurney

I was being facetious.  Many people are upset with them for moving the traditional holiday festivities to Friday and plan to boycott the parade/tree lighting.
Perhaps they'll have better attendance, which is their goal, but I doubt it.
~ Normal is overrated ~

heelsandwheels

This is not taking the "place" of any events. This, as in the past 3 years, is in addition to the parade and tree lighting events. But I do believe they have moved their date to Friday.  :)

Peggy Gurney

So this is taking the place of the Holiday parade and festivities.   >:(
~ Normal is overrated ~

heelsandwheels

LOCAL people supporting LOCAL businesses helping LOCAL charities. Join the 4th Annual Santa Shuffle Dec 6th at 11am at the Draught Hpuse Downtown Youngstown. Cost is $10 with $5 donated to the charity you pick from the list of 10. Complete the entire Shuffle and you are in the running for $1000 in goft cards. Complete any portion of the Shuffle and the electronics package may just be yours to win! Official stops are Draight Hpuse-Avalon Downtown-V2-Martini Bros Burger Bar-O'Donold's Downtown-Rust Belt Brewing Company Tap House-Warehouse 50-Liquid Blu-Youngstown Jewelry-Suzie's Dogs and Drafts. Contact 330-550-4000 for more information