News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Are There Any Charter Amendments On The May Primary Ballot?

Started by jay, February 05, 2013, 05:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on February 05, 2013, 05:40:55 AM
Has Youngstown City Council placed any charter amendments on the May primary ballot?  I haven't heard anything in the news about this.

Last summer the Charter Review Commission had proposed many changes to the charter but City Council only placed a few of them on the ballot for last November's election.  City Council may have just missed another opportunity to update the charter.

jay you gave me a good laugh today. ;D

irishbobcat

Do you really think council will place any further charter amendments on their own?

jay

Has Youngstown City Council placed any charter amendments on the May primary ballot?  I haven't heard anything in the news about this.

Last summer the Charter Review Commission had proposed many changes to the charter but City Council only placed a few of them on the ballot for last November's election.  City Council may have just missed another opportunity to update the charter.