News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sixth Ward Citizens Coalition Meeting - Wednesday, July 8

Started by jay, July 07, 2015, 05:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

Rushblvd

iwasthere

Rushblvd

I went and I am glad I did. We had about 15 in attendance, not bad . The ideas are great about energizing the 6Th Ward but as with anything new you will have your Naysayers. I commend Dario for doing the leg work on trying to get this up and running, but it will take a lot of l work. It can be done it just has to be done with more than a handful of people. My suggestion was to get flyer's and start door-to-door and see who shows up at the next meeting. I know people will say "No one Cares so No one will show up", but I do believe people care they just don't always know the avenue to take- I will support and help this new endeavor, if it fails at least we tried and then when the Naysayers come out of the cracks pointing fingers at us saying "See that didn't work" –I can say at least we tried, what did you do!!!

"Love is shown more in deeds that in words."

jay

iwasthere

a uphill battle that can be won with a lot of elbow grease.

jay

Did any Forum members attend this meeting?

What is your opinion of this new group?

iwasthere

i will support this group that the mission statement main gest is the betterment of the sixth ward not for certain special interest groups with their own agenda.

jay

Sixth Ward Citizens Coalition Meeting

Wednesday, July 8, 6:15 p.m.

- Location -
Newport Public Library
3730 Market Street
Youngstown, Ohio