News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Forum To Discuss Downtown On-Street Parking - Tuesday, December 1

Started by jay, November 27, 2015, 05:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

this is being spare headed by young people that were hired by McNally, perhaps political minions to do his dirty job in grabbing monies from working class people to offset the monies lost from corporate America that have headquarters in ytown city.  who are leaving ytown for greener pastures. if, McNally wants to offset the budget crisis in 2016, he should find a legal way to reduce his salary and other ytown city departmental heads salaries. I find it offensive when the party director (45,000), guy burney (65,000) and McNally (100,000) police chief (85,000) salaries are double, triple and quadruple than the police officers $28,000 and fire fighters 24, 000 annual salaries. which of these groups put their lives at risk that are comparable for financial comper sation?

jay

I passed through downtown Youngstown this morning at 11:50 a.m.  In one block of West Federal from Home Savings to the Wells Building, I counted 7 open on-street parking spaces.

Maybe there really isn't a parking problem at all.

jay

It has been suggested that those looking for a downtown Youngstown parking lot should use Parkopedia.

en.parkopedia.com
Type "Youngstown, Ohio" in the search box.

jay

I just received a copy of the on-street parking map that was distributed at the meeting.

There will no longer be any FREE on-street parking spots in the downtown area. (period)

jay

If you know of someone who has an opinion about the parking meters, make sure to tell them the forum is at 3:00 p.m.

iwasthere

Another bright idea by the McNally administration and Ytown finest council.

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: Rushblvd on November 28, 2015, 06:31:22 AM
Yeah I am thinking that having this at 3:00 on a Tues. is not gonna pack the house.. >:(

It seems that they do this when they don't want a bunch of people there who disagree with what they want to do.
UGH
~ Normal is overrated ~

Rushblvd

Yeah I am thinking that having this at 3:00 on a Tues. is not gonna pack the house.. >:(

Irishbobcat

Non-Youngstown residents who frequent downtown should attend as well to let the mayor know paid parking will deter visitors once again.....

jay

Downtown On-Street Parking
A Public Forum

Tuesday, December 1, 3:00 p.m.

- Forum Location -
Community Room
Convocation Centre
East Front Street
Downtown Youngstown