News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Be kind to retail workers this weekend

Started by Irishbobcat, November 26, 2015, 08:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

I do my holiday shopping online - I can get "Black Friday Deals" all year long and have
stuff delivered right to my home without ever leaving the house.  No fighting your way
through crowded department stores or waiting in long lines at the checkouts or dealing
with parking and crazy people.

It's called "being kind to my wallet".... but I do feel for those who have to work in retail stores
on a holiday when they should be allowed to spend time with their families.

iwasthere

Right on ibc then they will think twice about the ir waffle iron that was made in China with cheap childhood labor

Irishbobcat

Happy Thanksgiving to every retail worker who has to skip or shorten holiday plans today or this weekend so somebody can buy a waffle iron for 9 dollars..... Here's a neat idea....tip your retail worker this weekend for serving you instead of being with family...oh, and if that retail worker seems a bit tired....maybe it's because they have worked the last 14 days in a row and will work another 14 days in a row so you can expect more and pay less.