News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Webster, N.Y.

Started by jay, December 25, 2012, 07:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Once again these were public employees who were murdered in the line of duty.

iwasthere

rr not only drank too much eggnog but he added koolaide too. rr you are full of yourself but it is right to paint the perfect self portrait in a norman rockwell style. it is a free country.

irishbobcat

Ho Ho Ho....Ricky must be drinking from the spiked egg nog tonight.....

Rick Rowlands

I am a much more rational and level headed person than you might imagine.  Conservatives are by and large responsible citizens.  We are the ones who own businesses, who keep the wheels of commerce turning, are the ones who keep the lights on and civilization working.  We understand the meaning of property rights, we have the ability to rationally and logically evaluate situations, and in a crisis it will be a conservative who bails your ass out.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on December 25, 2012, 02:00:06 PM
I concur with Why Town.  I have not called for arming everyone 24/7.  I certainly would not feel comfortable with Dennis owning a gun.
nor do i feel comfortable for rr owning a gun and being a supporter of gun rights for everyone. we have enough hotheads running with guns should not own slingshots.

irishbobcat

That's great! All for guns!!!!! Guns for all!!!!

Rick Rowlands

Thanks for the link.  I read through it and another page from the State of Ohio and think that sometime soon I will be applying for a CCW permit and purchasing a handgun.

irishbobcat

Thanks for the idea, Ricky.....Yup, it's so easy for me to start carrying....a great Christmas present!

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/ohio-ccw-application-checklist

Towntalk

The killer

Rick Rowlands

I concur with Why Town.  I have not called for arming everyone 24/7.  I certainly would not feel comfortable with Dennis owning a gun.

Towntalk

The shooter who ambushed and killed two upstate New York firefighters Monday left a note behind indicating his intentions, police said today. "I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down and do what I like doing best -- killing people," the three-page typewritten note said.
Two other firefighters who were wounded in the ambush are in stable condition after surgery, police say.
The gunman, William Spengler, 62, was convicted decades ago of killing his grandmother. He was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound hours after the firefighters were shot.

irishbobcat

ohhh...bold red print.......ohh.....hurt me.....

Why?Town

Quote from: irishbobcat on December 25, 2012, 09:25:46 AM
The call has already been made by some extreme right wingers on this forum to arm everyone 24/7.....

Due to this statement I am going to call you out as to what you really are... A LIAR.

If I'm wrong, prove it and I will gladly remove my post.

irishbobcat

The call has already been made by some extreme right wingers on this forum to arm everyone 24/7.....

Why just stop at arming firefighters? Guns for all! Then Santa only has to leave ammo under the tree at Christmas!

jay

After the shooting deaths of several firemen in Webster, N.Y., I wonder if there will be a call for armed policemen to be assigned to every firetruck in every town and village across America.