News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

7th Ward Shout out

Started by Towntalk, September 22, 2014, 08:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

;D  In bloggers I trust ... it's the silence of the phone that gets to me.  :'(

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on September 23, 2014, 11:44:29 AM
I don't doubt that a bit, but who? Remember, I'm new here and don't know folks like you do.
put your trust in bloggers inthis forum that wll help you.

Towntalk

I don't doubt that a bit, but who? Remember, I'm new here and don't know folks like you do.

iwasthere

i am sure there is a kind soul in the seventh ward that can take you there and home for the oct meeting

Towntalk

That is a dead link fow SWCC, and I would be most happy to come to the next meeting, but as you know I don't drive, and would need to have some kind soul take me. As to taking the bus, that is out of the question for me, but I'll not go into that here.

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: iwasthere on September 22, 2014, 09:35:55 PM
call jrs or go www.7th wcc.org or com and voice your sugestion

I don't think they have a website any longer.
If they do, I can't find it.

~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

call jrs or go www.7th wcc.org or com and voice your sugestion

Towntalk

This old lady is giving a shout out to my brethren and sisters in the 7th Ward to seriously consider starting a Farmers Market in our neck of the woods ... nay it's a heart felt plea from a humble old lady as she looks out at this wonderful side of our community. How I weep and how I grieve at not having a community garden where I can purchase ... home grown tomatoes ... iceburg lettuce ... onions ... leeks ... garlic ... a wide variety of peppers ... parsnips ... beets ... cabbage ... cauliflower ... herbs ... celery ... radishes ... corn ... potatoes ... endive etc.