News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Hey Water Department! Replace The Water Line On S. Hazelwood

Started by jay, August 11, 2016, 02:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

I was at a meeting the other day when one of the grp's member spoke about ytown's waterlines problems. she proceeded to tell the group that harry Johnson ytown's water commissioner response to ytown eastside waterlines problems or the lack of no waterlines due to the deterioration from the chemicals to keep the water clean. there is no monies to replace the lines for the eastside residents that comes out of the tap black and brown. where is tj rogers on this matter?>:(

jay

I learned today that the city used $500,000 in water and waste water funds for the remodeling of the central YMCA.

Nicholas Serra

At the rate our S. Hazelwood water line has breaks, I'd assume most of it is brand new already ha.

iwasthere

and again and again and again....................................... ???

jay

The water department was digging up S. Hazelwood again today.

iwasthere

jay

The water department crews were on S. Hazelwood again today.  This time it was in the 900 block.

It's time to replace the water line on S. Hazelwood.

iwasthere

does the water dept have the monies to replace the waterlines? ???

jay

In the last day, there was another water line break in the 300 block of S. Hazelwood.  From Chaney High School north, there have been about 10 water line breaks in the last few years.

It is time to replace the water line.