News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Forum Night At The East High Panthers Football Game

Started by jay, August 28, 2015, 06:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Towntalk

I don't like football, basketball is boring, I sleep through baseball, and golf is like watching cloths dry on a cloths line on a rainy night.

jay

It was reported that this game had the second highest attendance after the remodeled stadium opened.

Thank you to all the Forum members who attended.  Each of us helped to boost that attendance figure.

Towntalk

:-*  My very favorite Bob Evens is located at 3818 Belmont Ave. in Liberty Township.  :-*

jay

Bonus

Each ticket purchased to enter the stadium also contained a coupon for $3 off a ten dollar or more purchase at Bob Evans Restaurant.

Too bad there's not one of these restaurants in Youngstown.

Towntalk

Tnx for the food report my friend. When I go to a game I eat popcorn and peanuts and drink my drinks out of a hip flask ... one on each hip. I shant say what was in the hip flask though.

jay

Food concession report

The sausage sandwich was good.

The pepperoni roll was light on the pepperoni. 

jay

It was throw back night at the game.  The East High Panthers wore jerseys of the former North High School football team.

jay

Final

East High Panthers 13, Ursuline High School 28

jay

Forum Night
Support Our Public High School Football Team

East High Panthers vs Ursuline High School

Friday, August 28, 7:00 p.m.

- Location -
Former Rayen Stadium
Cordova & Benita Avenues
Youngstown,Ohio