News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

7th Ward Meet and Greet

Started by Towntalk, July 29, 2015, 11:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Chris Travers report
The Brownlee Woods Neighborhood Association was joined by the Powerstown Block Watch at BWNA's monthly meeting to get an introduction to Youngstown's new Community Police program. Addressing the audience was the Community Police unit commander Det. Sgt. Pat Kelly who was accompanied by the 7th Ward's Community Police Officer Phil Skowron.
The Community Police Unit will enforce 20 existing City ordinances that were aggregated under the new Quality of Life ordinance. These ordi...nances address issues that typically arise under the "broken window theory," offenses that generally lead to the decay of a neighborhood's quality of life when left unattended. This includes issues related to trash and garbage receptacles, animals, illegal parking, inoperable vehicles, the housing code, and many other things. Residents have been looking forward to this program for a long time.

Peggy Gurney

Yes I just read it on FB.   Victoria created the event.  The 7th Ward community officer is  Phil Skowron.  :)

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

I found this announcement at 7WCC facebook

Peggy Gurney

Victoria Allen??   She's not even a police officer. At least she wasn't just a few months ago., I've known her for years.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

7th Ward Meet and Greet
Meet and greet your 7th Ward Community Police Officer
PHIL SKOWRON
Thursday, August 6, 2015
5:00 P.M.
Faith Community Church
1919 East Midlothian Blvd. Youngstown, Ohio, 44502