News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

YFD Fireman Shot

Started by JoyceFarrell, December 06, 2016, 05:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

With the apprehension of the alleged shooter, the mayor doesn't really see the need for the police to accompany every fire run.

The cost of providing this city service will not go up. 

jay

WOW!  The rumor appears to be true.

JoyceFarrell

WOW! One of the reports said that it was Arson.

jay

Heard this rumor today

The burning house was used by a drug dealer to hide his stash of drugs and money. 

JoyceFarrell

JoyceFarrell

This story has gone national on the major TV networks and the Associated Press.

JoyceFarrell

I was confused by your post Jay. I came from a firefighter family, I have 3 members of my family are firefighters, and one of them is also an EMT as well as an RN at Akron Children's Hospital in Akron, so I'm sensitive about firemen. My Father was hurt fighting a fire and died when I was only 10 years old.

jay

QuoteSo are you saying that it is a waste of your money to see to it that our Firemen are protected?

No

JoyceFarrell

So are you saying that it is a waste of your money to see to it that our Firemen are protected? In the case of one of the firemen, the bullet almost killed him, had his turnout coat not protected him. YPD already sends out a car to handle traffic at a fire, so are you suggesting that even this is a waste of your money? What do you have against YFD?