News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Soup - Sunday, July 27

Started by jay, July 25, 2014, 06:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Peggy Gurney

I agree!  I love the SOUP concept and everyone involved.

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Sorry about that Peggy, but the group that runs this afair deserves a big pat on the back. It's groups like Youngstown Soup that give us hope for our city's future.

Peggy Gurney

You didn't give us much time to reply.   ::)
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Since no one else will bother to answer the questions, I will. $672.00 was raised for the Rocky Ridge project which will go to purchase a cotton candy machine.
https://www.facebook.com/YoungstownSoup#!/photo.php?fbid=743355229056230&set=a.743371355721284&type=1&theater
There are a bunch of photos of the event at the above link.

Towntalk

How much did they get, and what will they us it for?

jay

Thank You!
Thank You!
Thank You!

The Rocky Ridge Neighborhood Association won the entire gate contribution at tonight's Youngstown Soup event.

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

Youngstown Soup

Sunday, July 27
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

$5.00 at the door

Presentations - Soup - Vote

- Location -
Calvin Center
755 Mahoning Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio

Youngstown Soup is a community dinner that provides micro-grants to creative projects that benefit the community.  At each Youngstown Soup dinner, there is a $5.00 entry fee.  The entry fee gives each person soup, salad, bread, and a vote.  Every person votes for the best project of four selected projects that present at that night's event.  The project that receives the most votes will collect the entire sum of entry fees.  The Board of Youngstown Soup will select the four projects to present for each event.  Winners report their progress at future Youngstown Soup events.