News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Taking The WRTA To A Youngstown City Council Meeting

Started by jay, May 26, 2014, 09:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: iwasthere on July 25, 2014, 01:47:36 PM
t took your reply as frdly but i wanted to respond with a tongue and cheek response. ;) ::)

:P :D
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Quote from: Peggy Gurney on July 25, 2014, 09:11:09 AM
huh?  I was backing you up, lol.  It is for a fact almost impossible to find a parking space downtown.
t took your reply as frdly but i wanted to respond with a tongue and cheek response. ;) ::)

Peggy Gurney

huh?  I was backing you up, lol.  It is for a fact almost impossible to find a parking space downtown.

~ Normal is overrated ~

kenneyjoe330

If I can not find a place right in town - I park across from The Youngstown Board of Education or First Presbyterian on Wood.  I don't like the walk but it does not hurt that much  ::)

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

if, i have to go to  ytown dt. i take the bus. it is impossible to find a parking space during business hrs. >:( :( :o :D

jay

QuoteSouth Ave bus will bring you to the door steps of ytown city hall

WOW!  That's the best service of all!

Peggy Gurney

On the north side:

Fifth Avenue bus - be at Union Square by 4:35, or in front of Park Vista on Fifth by 4:45 pm. Go to the bus station, walk the few short blocks to City hall.
Return to the station by 6:10 for your return trip home.

Belmont Bus - Leaves Liberty Plaza (Walmart) at 4:35, stops at Gypsy, Hermitage Apts, VA Outpatient Clinic, St. E's, arrives at the station at 5pm.

~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Ss residents that live in the wkbn television stat ion area, the buckeye or the south Ave buses will bring you to the door steps of ytown city hall

jay

For West Side Residents

How to take a WRTA bus to a Youngstown City Council meeting

Walk to Mahoning Avenue at approximately 4:45 p.m.
Stand at the corner on the south side of the street.
Board the inbound 40-Austintown WRTA bus.
Arrive downtown at approximately 5:05 p.m.
Walk a few short blocks to City Hall (26 S. Phelps Street).
City Council meetings start at 5:30 p.m. sharp.

After the short City Council meeting, return to the WRTA bus station.
Board the 40-Austintown bus at 6:10 p.m. for your return trip on Mahoning Avenue.