News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Police/Fire Scanner Link

Started by jay, November 14, 2006, 05:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfdgricker

ForumManager

jay

That was the problem! (the plus sign was showing) I guess I closed the member information box to save viewing space.

ForumManager

It is there. I'm stumped.
Do you have
the plus sign
under the mahoningvalley.info  title
to  the right of the date
clicked to show that section?
Maybe I should move it from that section?  Greg designed it so it would fit perfectly there!
FM
PS I think I will add it as a tab at the top too!

UPDATE: not enough room to add a tab as is...will need to revamp the tabs a bit.
Made a text link directly below the tabs. Will get to it sometime this week.

jay

The link from logo on the mahoningvalley.info page works fine.

The logo does not appear on the forum's home page when I'm logged on.

ForumManager

Thank you very much for providing this service to our community, Greg.
I am very happy and proud that you have chosen this site to be one of your "scanner links."

yfdgricker

If your interested in making a donation to support the live feed and you have a paypal account, my address is gricker@youngstownfire.com. That's probably the easiest way.

I really appreciate it that people want to help support the live feed project.

Greg

Micky

Dear yfdgricker,

THANK YOU ! 

You have accomplished the most wonderful thing!  Please let us know if and how we can send you a donation for your expenses.

We already know what fine jobs our fire and police depts do but now we'll be able to actually listen to it.  We'll also know what happens in our neighborhoods.

Thank you again!!!!!!!!!! 

yfdgricker

Working on that now :)

Follow up... I sent a set of new graphics to ForumAdmin to put on the site and I've also asked her to link the graphics to this topic. Once here people can click on the link for whatever they want to listen to.

jay

I noticed that the logo for the Police/Fire Live Audio Feeds appears on the mahoningvalley.info page but not on the forum page when logged in.  I'm trying to direct people to the forum to find the Police/Fire link.  Also, will is be possible for someone to click on the logo to start the police or fire feed?