News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sad News - City Activist Moves Out

Started by jay, August 09, 2016, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on January 27, 2017, 11:33:11 AM
Happy Birthday
Suburbanite!
very busy with my 39th birthday and holding. ::)

Irishbobcat

HIs first birthday outside the city.....heard he spent it powerwalking the mall.....

JoyceFarrell

cc4

Happy Birthday, nephew!  When are we celebrating your 29th?   ;)

jay

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on December 15, 2016, 09:19:59 PM
It was inevitable.

When one moves to an upscale neighborhood, one has to buy a new car just to fit in with the other neighbors.

yes to keep up the JENKINS, OMALLEYS, CMEZ, AND SUCH. ;D

iwasthere

Quote from: JoyceFarrell on December 15, 2016, 10:12:00 PM
iwasthere: "Pardon me old boy, but I suggest that you address your betters with respect."
I finally arrived to respectability in the high brow society. :D

iwasthere

Quote from: Irishbobcat on December 16, 2016, 09:05:26 AM
And IWT was in all his glory last night coming back into the city to flaunt his new car.....I heard he even parked it in the mayor's spot at city hall......
yes and the mayor even address him by his proper legal name when the mayor was giving the keys to the city as a xmas gift. :)

Irishbobcat

And IWT was in all his glory last night coming back into the city to flaunt his new car.....I heard he even parked it in the mayor's spot at city hall......

JoyceFarrell

iwasthere: "Pardon me old boy, but I suggest that you address your betters with respect."

jay

It was inevitable.

When one moves to an upscale neighborhood, one has to buy a new car just to fit in with the other neighbors.

iwasthere

iwt has an atty on call for these such matters when it comes to celebrating xmas with an adult flair. :o :-X

JoyceFarrell

JoyceFarrell

IWT leaving the Christmas party.

Irishbobcat

I heard IWT was invited as the yearly "adopted orphan" from Youngstown at this party.....he even got to participate in the Boardman Shop with a cop program and got a Tickle Me Elmo doll.....