News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sante Fe Cafe Coming To Mahoning Avenue

Started by jay, October 23, 2012, 07:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Can't wait for them to open....Always enjoyed their food and service when they were in the food court downtown.

jay

This business may open the week after Thanksgiving.

jay

The owner of the Santa Fe Cafe is taking Grand Opening Coupons to all the west side block watches and neighborhood associations.

The November coupon  is for $1.00 off on any specialty item or large salad.

irishbobcat

Can't wait to check it out! Always loved stopping there when they were in the food court downtown!

jay

Additional information

The restaurant should open the first or second week of November.

The Sante Fe Southwestern Cafe
2626 Mahoning Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio

will be open
Monday - Saturday
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

jay

It's nice to see another vacant storefront occupied again.  I just hope that the residents of the west side patronize this and other west side businesses.  We certainly don't want Mahoning Avenue to end up looking like South Avenue.

jay

I'm not sure the owner is the same as the food court Sante Fe.

The building is at the corner of Mahoning Avenue and West Heights.  It's across from Mahoning Valley Lanes.

irishbobcat

Are they the same folks from the downtown food court? If so, I'll be there....

Where exactly on Mahoning Ave.?

jay

A new eatery is coming to Mahoning Avenue.  It's the Sante Fe Cafe and it will be located in the same spot as the former Paprika Cafe.