News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown City Council Meetings -Wednesday, October 1

Started by jay, September 30, 2014, 08:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

jay

Still no video of this meeting

We need reliable media in this city.

Towntalk

The people that run Youngstown Happening are deliberately hiding something that they don't want seen.
WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?
WHO ARE THEY COVERING UP FOR?
I for one will not hold my breath waiting for an honest answer.

jay

Towntalk

iwasthere

It has to take an british comedy to explain ytown city hall leaders. ::)

Towntalk

If you asked me, them city hall people are real twits.

Towntalk

It's a convoluted conspiracy to hide the facts away from the public.

ARISE WITH A MIGHTY ROAR OF INDIGNATION AND DEMAND THAT OUR SERVANTS [CITY COUNCIL] BENDS TO OUR ALMIGHTY WILL!

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

Where is the video of this council meeting?

AllanY2525

Quote from: iwasthere on October 02, 2014, 08:05:08 AM
maybe she is dealing with a mayor that knows the law due to his previous backgrd as lawyer and mah cty com.

Maybe?

;D

You hit it right on the head.... LOL

iwasthere

i read the vindy article and i wonder why nate p chged his vote on the third reading of this issue.? tarpley had a 'enlighten' moment.  what made her came to her senses that their are other more imp city issues to work with ytown mayor, jm?  maybe she is dealing with a mayor that knows the law due to his previous backgrd as lawyer and mah cty com.

jay

When will the Youngstown Happenings video be posted so we all could see what happened at the meeting?

iwasthere

i hope tarpley was taped this evening to show the ytown residents how incompetent she is to hold this prestige council position. i would like to watch this circus sideshow. did john mcnally recieve the nod to hire a 'PARTY GAL' event director.

jay

A friend who attended the council meeting said that Janet Tarpley was her usual self.  She didn't know what the heck she was doing as president protem.